Phil Weber – Professional Residential Specialist
Born and raised in Burnaby, Phil has made the lower mainland his lifetime home. Prior to entering the real estate industry, Phil owned and operated his own commercial vessel where he fished commercially coast wide for many years. No stranger to hard work, Phil has taken the same work ethic and applied it to his real estate career now, for over 23 years where he has attained sales within the top 1% of all REALTORS®.
- Licensed since 1992
- Inducted Member of the RE/MAX International Hall of Fame (2007)
- Awarded the Executive, 100%, President’s and Platinum Club from RE/MAX International
- Member of The Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver Medallion Club (Top 10%)
- Top individual Realtor Royal Lepage Sterling Realty 2016
- Top 1% REBVG 2016
- Hundreds of homes SOLD
- 57 year resident in your area
- Phil is Canuck Place Children’s Hospice Supporter
Phil Weber Real Estate
Phil has a full support team behind him to help serve all his client’s needs so when you call you can be assured there will always be someone there to answer all of your real estate concerns at any time 24/7. No question is too small!
Professionally exposing your home to the market place from the onset is a high priority. Using the valuable tools that Phil’s provided at Prudential, helps assure this process. No other real estate company worldwide has a higher and more professional profile than Prudential.
Experience is an element that shouldn’t be overlooked. Phil has over 20 years of full time licenced real estate experience that has exposed him to various aspects of the industry. Along with hundreds of homes sold, Phil has successfully marketed new construction projects in both detached and attached homes.